Show Google reviews on any stacks page
- Add custom reviews or import Google reviews.
- Show the top 5 most useful Google reviews.
- Filter reviews to show only higher rated reviews.
- Store reviews in cache to limit API requests.
- Fully responsive layout and styles.
- Use custom fonts including Google Fonts and Font Pro.
- Optionally show your reviews in a responsive slider.
- Google Reviews Title - show the overall Google review rating and total reviews in a title above the reviews.
- Structured Data - automatically add Structured Data to the page for increased SEO. Search engines will display the review rating in it's search results.
- Structured Data Stack - add review Structured Data to pages where Google reviews are not displayed.
Will this stack work on my site? The Reviews stack should work on any stacks page with any framework or theme. If you have an issue, let us know.
Why can't I see all my Google reviews? The Reviews stack uses the Google Places API which limits the results to the five most useful reviews, according to Google. You'll need an API Key from the Google Cloud Console.
How do I get an API Key? See the getting started guide on this page.
Do I have to pay to access the Google Places API? No. Even when your free trial is over, Google gives you $200 free credit every month which is the equivelent of 40,000 API calls. If you set caching to 24 hours, you limit API calls to just 30 per month, which uses less than 0.1% of your credit limit. More Info.
Can I show reviews from more than one location? Yes, just add a reviews stack for each location and set the unique Place ID of that location. To get the Place ID, use the Google Place ID Finder.
- Added statistics title to Google Reviews Stack.
- Added review structured data to Google Reviews Stack.
- Added a Structured Data Stack to use on pages where reviews are not displayed.
- Initial Release